Sayenko Kharenko has always been proud to be the first choice employer for talented individuals, who aspire for excellence and continuous improvement.
If you are a motivated and ambitious person, we encourage you to apply for an open position of a White Collar Crimes Attorney.
- Deep and comprehensive analysis of various requests relating to Ukrainian and/or international criminal law
- Advising domestic and foreign clients on criminal law issues
- Providing legal support to clients at all stages of criminal proceedings
- Participating in domestic and cross-border forensic internal investigations
- Drafting various legal documents, memorandums and legal opinions
- Collecting evidence in order to prepare defence strategies in criminal proceedings
Key skills & requirements:
- Attorney-at-law certificate is obligatory
- Perfect command of Ukrainian and Russian, advanced command of English
- Strong analytical skills and lateral thinking
- Experience of legal support at all stages of criminal proceeding
- Experience of working for international companies and their management teams is an advantage
- Experience in legal support on criminal proceedings (including the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office, the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine)
- Experience in forensic internal investigations and/or ACFE certificate is an advantage
- Zero tolerance to corruption
- Competitive salary and compensation program
- Corporate health insurance program
- Friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and personal development.
If you are a motivated and ambitious legal professional looking for the right opportunity to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.