Sayenko Kharenko welcomes applications from qualified lawyers and professional support staff throughout the year. Our recruitment process is straightforward and usually involves a problem solving and English proficiency test followed by interviews with the HR Department and one of the partners. We do not use psychometric testing and we try to avoid form filling processes. Our interviews are informal and relaxed conversations intended to allow you to perform to the best of your ability and ask any questions.
Feel free to submit your CV and cover letter by e-mail: email@example.com or fax: +380 44 499 6250.
- Scheduling and planning of Partner’s day-to-day activities (including personal requests);
- Coordinates public business activities;
- Travel arrangements (obtaining visas, booking hotels, buying tickets etc);
- Informational support/research/investigations;
- Drafting marketing materials;
- Drafting/proofreading of various documents;
- Other secretarial and administrative duties.
- University degree;
- 3+ years of PA or other administrative experience;
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- PC literate and office equipment confident user;
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proactive approach to work, initiative;
- Attentive to details, reliable, fast-learner and result-oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Readiness to work overtime;
- Analytical thinking;
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- 100% confidentiality;
- Corporate health insurance program;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development.
Feel free to submit your CV and cover letter by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: +380 44 499 6250.