Sayenko Kharenko has always been proud to be the first choice employer for talented individuals, who aspire for excellence and continuous improvement.
If you are a motivated person and ambitious person, we encourage you to apply for an open position of
- Recruitment: anticipating, planning and monitoring the recruitment activity for the Firm. Performing/coordinating interviews and tests with the candidates for the open positions. Preparing job offers for the new employees.
- Adaptation: organizing introduction program for new staff members, ensuring their smoothest transition to the Firm, conducting evaluation meetings after probation period.
- Performance Evaluation: supporting/coordinating the Firm’s annual performance evaluation process, preparing respective documents and data.
- Internship Program: coordinating and organizing the internship program, participating in Students Career Fairs, cooperation with educational institutions
- Internal Communications: coordinating Firm’s internal communications, namely updating the career section of the web-site, developing the internal web portal.
- HR Projects: driving, coordinating and administering HR initiatives on CSR, HR Brand, corporate events.
- Employee relations: responding to employee relation issues and proactively recommends a resolution.
- University degree;
- 3+ years of related work experience;
- Practical experience in recruitment is a must;
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is a must;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Attentive to details, responsible, result-oriented;
- Team player;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Self driven, initiative.
- Interesting and challenging tasks, possibilities for professional growth;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Medical insurance;
- Official employment, payed sick leaves;
- 20 business days of annual vacation;
- Friendly atmosphere, lack of bureaucracy.