Sayenko Kharenko has always been proud to be the first choice employer for talented individuals, who aspire for excellence and continuous improvement.
If you are a motivated person, we encourage you to apply for an open position of a
- Scheduling and planning Partner’s day-to-day activities;
- Travel arrangements (obtaining visas, booking hotels, buying tickets, etc.);
- Informational support / research / investigations;
- Drafting / proofreading of various documents;
- Performing personal assignments;
- Other secretarial and administrative support.
- University degree;
- 2+ years of PA or other administrative experience;
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- PC literate and office equipment confident user;
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Attentive to details, responsible, result-oriented;
- Team player;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Interesting and challenging tasks, possibilities for professional growth;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Medical insurance;
- Official employment, payed sick leaves;
- 20 business days of annual vacation;
- Friendly atmosphere, lack of bureaucracy.