Sayenko Kharenko seeks a smart, energetic and motivated individual for the position of Social Media Coordinator. Day to day this position is involved in creating social media materials, posting, content plan and schedule development as well as social campaigns, research, reporting, and providing best practice advice. Success in this position comes from an extreme attention to detail, excellent information-gathering skills, and strong creative instincts. We need someone to always give an extra mile.
- Execute social media strategy, create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Generate, edit, publish and manage daily content
- Analyze performance of social content, measure the success of every social media campaign and optimize for future executions
- Continually track emerging trends, identifying, implementing and testing new opportunities
- Manage and constantly improve the company’s website, including content creation and update
- Maintain relationships and liaising with external copywriters, designers and agencies
- Provide tailored advice on social media best practices, trends and developments; present on social media strategy, execution and analytics at various internal meetings
- Collaborate with other departments to manage firm reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Perform other duties as requested
- Practical knowledge and experience required. Formal education preferred but not required
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is required, digital/SMM courses is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing or digital marketing
- Fluency in English
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience with website content management (not required but preferred)
- Basic graphic design skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team
- A passion for social media is a must!
- Interesting and challenging tasks, possibilities for professional growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical insurance
- Official employment, paid sick leaves
- 20 business days of annual vacation
- Friendly atmosphere, lack of bureaucracy.
If you are a motivated and ambitious professional, we encourage you to email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.