Oleksandr is a partner at Sayenko Kharenko, specializing in IP, corporate and unfair competition law with a particular emphasis on IT sector. He regularly advises local and international clients on various antitrust, corporate governance and labour law issues arising in the course of their day to day operations. Oleksandr Padalka has experience of handling high profile and complex matters in IT, media and publishing, distribution, FMCG, automotive, pharmaceutical and mining industries.
Prior to joining Sayenko Kharenko, Oleksandr worked for leading Ukrainian law firms.
- recommended for corporate and M&A in Ukraine by Legal 500, 2017;
- named a leading intellectual property lawyer in Ukraine by Legal 500, 2017;
- recognized for advertising, corporate and M&A, intellectual property, labour and employment in Ukraine by Best Lawyers International 2017;
- named among notable practitioners in IP, IT and Telecommunications & Media by Ukrainian Law Firms 2016;
- recommended for employment by Chambers Europe 2015;
- named IP Star by Managing IP 2016;
- listed among world's best franchise lawyers by the independent review Who's Who Legal: Franchise 2015;
- named among notable practitioners in labour and employment, medicine and healthcare by Ukrainian Law Firms 2014;
- named among Top 5 lawyers in Ukraine in intellectual property by Legal Awards 2014, Yuridicheskaya Practika.
Professional membership and involvement:
- Co-Chair of the Competition Commission of the Ukrainian Committee of International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Ukraine).
- Member of the International Bar Association;
- Member of the Ukrainian Bar Association;
- Member of the Kyiv Region Bar Association.
- Degree in Law from Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University, 1988.