Private Wealth Management
Sayenko Kharenko has been regularly advising clients on a variety of private wealth management projects for the last few years. Responding to clients’ needs our lawyers help to create effective holding structures for operational business, which allow protection of accrued wealth. Our team helps clients to determine successful business development models and to create them by developing effective strategies, which include, inter alia, tax advising or optimization, assets protection, risks mitigation and asset management.
Sayenko Kharenko’s team advises clients on all issues related to private wealth management:
- creating wealth management structures (drafting a memorandum with detailed description of the available wealth management structures and possible options for creating a holding structure for business consolidation; drafting all necessary documentation and supporting the incorporation process of the diverse wealth management structures and transferring assets into the most appropriate holding structures);
- developing corporate structure for operating clients’ business;
- сomplete and/or limited due diligence of the existing corporate structures in order to determine the historical risks and help to eliminate them;
- analysis of different tax issues, currency control and competition regulation;
- drafting supporting documentation (sale-purchase agreements, corporate documents, etc.);
- supporting corporate restructurings, including assistance in incorporation of holding, trading, financial and IP companies as well as developing effective internal control and management structure to protect the owners’ interests;
- supporting fund-raising processes following corporate restructurings, including debt financing, private placement, IPO, etc.
Our lawyers’ experience allows us to properly assess tax issues, currency control regulations and other aspects arising in connection with the private capital structuring. Sayenko Kharenko provides comprehensive management of private capital, combining highly specialized industry knowledge and professional expertise of leading tax, finance and competition law experts.