Sayenko Kharenko achieves top rankings in Chambers Europe 2016
Sayenko Kharenko has once again been ranked among the nation’s leading law firms in the latest edition of Chambers Europe. The firm has further improved on its already high rankings with two practice areas moved up and a record number of lawyers recognized among the leaders in their fields.
Sayenko Kharenko has retained Band 1 rankings for its work in:
- Banking & Finance: ‘Outstanding team with extensive experience in cross-border financing and debt restructuring instructions’.
- Capital Markets: ‘Reputable team with a strong track record in a broad range of capital markets instructions, including innovative transactions’, ‘The lawyers are extremely efficient, practical and demonstrated an innovative approach’.
- Competition/Antitrust: ‘One of the most active and experienced firms in the field of competition law’, ‘The lawyers are very responsive and business-oriented’.
- Restructuring/Insolvency: ‘Prominent national firm known for advising on complex debt restructuring deals’, as well as ‘corporate restructurings of local subsidiaries of international businesses’. ‘The team is extremely efficient, practical and innovative’.
- Corporate and M&A: ‘Long-standing firm that excels in transactional matters’, ‘The lawyers are very creative and persistent in finding the answer’.
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration/Litigation: ‘Particularly strong in international arbitration’ Sayenko Kharenko provides ‘business-focused, top-class professional advice’.
- Employment: ‘Combined employment and compliance team well regarded for its mediation work’. ‘Especially experienced in handling compliance projects where issues of labour law, data privacy and anti-corruption converge’.
- Energy & Natural Resources: ‘The firm stands out for its desire to go the extra mile to get things done’.
- Real Estate: ‘Well-regarded practice advising on acquisitions, disputes, restructuring and projects’.
- Tax: ‘Advises a broad corporate client base’.