• Degree in law;
• Attorney’s certificate;
• 2-5 years of litigation experience at a consulting company, law firm, or in-house lawyer with an international company;
• Solid expertise in drafting legal correspondence, memoranda and transactional documents in English and Ukrainian;
• Drafting procedural documents, and experienced user of court registers;
• Microsoft Office practical skills;
• Strong analytical and research skills;
• Fluency in English and Ukrainian is a must;
• Proactive approach;
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Work within a leading team;
• Opportunities for professional development, transparent and dynamic career growth;
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance;
• Friendly and professional atmosphere, Western-minded work environment.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org