personal assistant to a partner
- Higher education, preferably degree in law;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a Personal assistant / legal secretary;
- Professional fluency in oral and written English and Ukrainian is a must;
- Computer literacy with practical experience in Microsoft Office packages;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability and desire to work in multitasking environment;
- Attentiveness to details, diligent and proactive attitude to work;
- Readiness to overtime work when needed.
- Managing the Partners’ diaries and organising meetings;
- Keeping track of and recording time spent on client matters;
- Preparing letters, proposals, presentations etc.;
- Planning and arranging business and personal trips;
- Collection, analysis and processing of information;
- Helping lawyers with translation, preparation and formatting of documents, mailing;
- Other administrative support and performing personal errands (monitoring and paying utility bills, ordering purchases, dealing with suppliers/service providers, monitoring payments from tenants.
- Official employment, competetive remuneration and bonuses based on work results;
- Health insurance program after successful completion of the trial period;
- Opportunity to work with a team of professionals and to develop.
Please send your CV to email@example.com