Corporate and M&A Practice
- Assistance with preparing legal memoranda, legal opinions and otherwise advising clients on a wide range of general corporate matters, general contractual matters, employment matters, investment matters, real estate, land and construction matters, securities law and regulatory matters;
- Participation in projects re: advising on restructuring existing business models and structuring investments;
- Conducting legal due diligences as a part of the project team;
- Participating in M&A transactions as a part of the project team (assisting in preparation and negotiation of the transaction documents, full transaction support);
- Setting up companies and other form of corporate presence in Ukraine and worldwide.
- A final-year student or graduate in law;
- Ability to draft clear and concise correspondence, legal memoranda, transactional documents and fluently communicate orally in English and Ukrainian;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Strong analytical, legal writing, and research skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proactive approach to work, client-oriented attitude, initiative;
- Willingness to build a career on a longstanding basis;
- Ability and willingness to study;
- Desirable work experience in a law firm with strong knowledge of civil law, corporate law, employment law concepts as well as at least basic knowledge of real estate, land and construction law concepts.
- Opportunity to participate in the most interesting corporate projects and high-profile M&A transactions across various industries;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Friendly atmosphere.
Please send your CV to email@example.com