Compliance & Investigations
- At least 5 years of experience in compliance & investigation of a law firm or as an in-house lawyer in a big international company;
- Practical skills in anti-money laundering, sanction screening, development of internal policies etc.;
- Knowledge of international anti-bribery standards (FCPA, UK Bribery, ISO37001) will be an advantage;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English;
- Ability to oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures;
- Strong legal writing, analytical and research skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Proactive approach to work and willingness to be actively involved in business development activities.
- Competitive salary;
- Corporate health insurance programafter probation period;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth.
Please send your CV to email@example.com