For over a decade, our capital markets team has held a dominant position among Ukrainian legal advisors in international capital markets transactions.
In the recent years, the firm has been engaged in:
- All debt offerings and liability management exercises by Ukrainian banks
- Most cross-border capital markets transactions by Ukrainian corporate issuers
- An absolute majority of public sector capital markets deals including all liability management by sub-sovereign entities within the framework of the IMF’s Extended Fund Facility requirements
We have helped our clients to implement ground-breaking capital markets transactions in Ukraine including the following debut deals:
- Cross-border securitisation by a Ukrainian issuer
- Local currency denominated Eurobond
- Direct Eurobond issue by a Ukrainian company
- Tier 2 notes issue by a Ukrainian bank
- MTN programme by a Ukrainian bank
Our capital markets team has been engaged by international donors and Ukrainian regulators to help them drive regulatory change in local capital markets.