Sayenko Kharenko’s multidisciplinary group advises clients across the full breadth of issues related to developing, importing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceuticals and medical products in Ukraine.
We customarily assist both national and international clients on the most challenging sector-specific issues:
- regulatory issues applicable to the pharmaceutical sector in Ukraine
- anti-corruption and compliance
- customs related issues
- public procurement proceedings
- antitrust and competition
- IP matters (contentious and non-contentious)
- commercial agreements including licensing, research and development
- corporate and transactional needs (financings, M&A transactions, etc.)
- dispute resolution
- advertising and promotion of pharmaceuticals and medical products
- personal data protection
We have worked on deals involving some of the largest Ukrainian and international companies, including: Abbott, AbbVie, Actavis, Bausch & Lomb, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Borshchagivskiy chemical-pharmaceutical plant, Dentsply Sirona, Eli Lilly, Ferrosan, Gerot Pharmazeutika, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Novartis, Nycomed, Obagi Medical Products, Ostrov Juice, Pfizer, Perrigo, Reckitt Benckiser Household & Healthcare, Sanofi, Sigma-Aldrich, Solvay, Ukrmedpack, Unique Pharma, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Watson Pharmaceuticals, Zentiva and others.