Sayenko Kharenko is a heavyweight player in the world of complex international arbitration and cross-border litigation. Our team has an impressive record of conducting various proceedings in Ukraine and foreign jurisdictions.
The arbitration practice of Sayenko Kharenko has been included in the GAR100 global ranking for several years in a row.
The firm regularly represents clients in:
- International commercial arbitration under the rules of all major arbitral institutions;
- Investment arbitration;
- Cross-border court proceedings involving different jurisdictions;
- Obtaining and implementing interim relief in support of international arbitration and litigation;
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitral awards and court judgments.
Sayenko Kharenko is a team of recognized experts in international arbitration with a unique track record and capacity for handling the most challenging dispute resolution projects. Members of our team are familiar with all the nuances of arbitration in Ukraine and other countries due to their unique experience of participation in arbitration proceedings as counsel, arbitrators, as well as Ukrainian law experts.
We often closely work with lawyers from international law firms and cooperate with forensic and valuation experts, private investigators and third-party funders.
Our team has established a stellar track record and reputation in dealing with both general commercial as well as industry-specific matters, including:
- Corporate conflicts and post-M&A disputes
- Cross-border bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings
- Enforcing financial transactions and debt recovery
- Privatisation and state-related disputes
- IT, IP and technology matters
- Product liability disputes
- Commodities disputes
- Construction, infrastructure, energy and transport disputes