Our clients are engaged in all segments of the industry including exploration, feasibility, development, construction, production, smelting, refining, semi-manufacturing and trading, and have operations, investments and projects all over the world.
Sayenko Kharenko’s mining and metals team mobilizes the firm’s internationally recognized M&A, banking & finance, capital markets, international trade, antitrust, international arbitration and litigation practices to represent clients from all over the world in matters ranging from potential investments to all manner of high-risk, complex and sensitive disputes. We are proud to have participated in the largest ever M&A transaction involving production assets located in Ukraine, as well as the largest privatization of a metallurgy plant in the country’s history.
We have notable experience assisting clients in:
- M&A, disposals and joint ventures
- Financing (leasing, export, trade and project finance, syndicated loans, debt and equity securities offerings)
- Regulatory, compliance and corporate governance matters
- Trade remedies (anti-dumping, countervailing and safeguards)
- Dispute resolution (domestic and cross-border litigation, international arbitration)
- Licensing, permits and consents
- Environmental matters
Sayenko Kharenko’s team has acted on projects involving the world’s largest mining and metals companies such as Metinvest, Azovstal, Alcoa, ArcelorMittal, Evraz, Ferrexpo, Outokumpu Oyj и ThyssenKrupp.