A combination of on-site experience and deep understanding of industry-specific legal issues allows us to be equally efficient in real estate transactions, construction activities and dispute resolution.
In addition to general consulting, we advise foreign and domestic clients on a full range of real estate matters, including:
- Conducting legal due diligence of land plots, stand-alone properties and real estate portfolios
- Structuring and managing all types of asset deals, including drafting and negotiating transaction documents
- Structuring and implementing project finance transactions in all real estate sectors
- Dealing with all kinds of regulatory and environmental law issues
- Providing legal support of construction and development matters, advising on the use of EPC/EPCM-based construction contracts (including FIDIC)
- Performing tax and compliance analysis of real estate projects
- Dispute resolution in the real estate sector
We strive to achieve maximum efficiency in each project through the optimal composition of team members with the requisite expertise in different areas of law. Depending on the assignment, the project team may include dispute resolution, M&A, banking & finance, infrastructure, compliance or tax experts. Members of our team are recognized experts in real estate and construction litigation and have expertise in implementing complex infrastructure projects involving both state and local authorities.