Ukraine has introduced personal special economic and other restrictive measures
The official website of the President of Ukraine has published the text of Decree №549/2015 dated 16 September 2015 (the Decree) implementing the decision of the National Defense and Security Council of Ukraine dated 2 September 2015 on introducing special economic and other restrictive measures (sanctions) of personal nature for the period of one year.
The personal sanctions have been imposed on 388 individuals and 105 companies.The different types of sanctions are applied to different persons and entities, including freezing assets, restrictions on transit, flights and transfers, suspension of economic and financial obligations performance etc.
Among the sanctioned companies are:
- a number of Russian banks including Bank of Moscow, Gazprombank, Genbank, AB Rossiya, Financial Standard Commercial Bank, Adelantbank, Smartbank, Industrial Savings Bank, K2 Bank;
- a number of Russian airline companies including Aeroflot, Transaero, Sibir Airline Company, Ural Airlines, VIM Airlines, AK Bars Aero, Sirius-Aero, Gazprom Avia, Rossiya Airlines;
- a number of Russian mass-media including NTV, 1st Channel International Network, RTR-Planeta, Rossiya 24;
- a number of Russian weapon and military aircraft and helicopters producers including Almaz-Antey, Russian Helicopters, Helicopter Service Company, Kazan Helicopters, Kumertau Aviation Production Enterprise;
- a number of Crimean enterprises including Kerch Seaport, Sevastopol Sea Trade Port, Sevastopol Aviation Enterprise, Evpatoriia Aviation Maintenance Plant;
- Ukrainian lotteries operators M.S.L. LLC and Patriot PrJSC;
- other companies including Kaspersky Lab and Dr Web.
The complete list of sanctioned persons can be found here: individuals, companies (available in Ukrainian). Please let us know if you need the translation of any list or clarification whether a specific person is in the list.
Should you need more informationon sanctions and their implementation please contact Tatyana Slipachuk or Alina Plyushch.