Sayenko Kharenko remains the leader in Ukraine by the number of lawyers recognised by IFLR1000
IFLR1000 has released the fourth and final group of rankings for the 2021/22 edition. Sayenko Kharenko remains the leader in Ukraine by the number of lawyers recognised and one of the two leaders by the number of top-ranked practices!
The following Sayenko Kharenko’s lawyers have been recognised by IFLR1000 this year:
- Iryna Bakina – Capital markets, Banking
- Nazar Chernyavsky – Capital markets, Energy and infrastructure, Banking, Project finance
- Konstantin Gribov – Energy and infrastructure, Project development, M&A
- Michael Kharenko – Banking, Financial restructuring, Capital markets: Debt, Capital markets: Structured finance and securitisation
- Dmytro Korbut – M&A
- Anton Korobeynikov – Capital markets, Banking
- Igor Lozenko – Capital markets, Banking
- Oleksandr Nikolaichyk – M&A
- Alina Piyushch – M&A
- Vladimir Sayenko – Competition, Energy and infrastructure, Project development, M&A
- Volodymyr Yaremko – Restructuring and insolvency, Energy and infrastructure, Project development
The IFLR1000 is the guide to the world’s leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers. The IFLR 1000 has been producing legal market intelligence since 1990 and remains the only international legal directory dedicated to ranking law firms and lawyers based on financial and corporate transactional work. Currently, IFLR1000 publishes more than 750 practice area law firm rankings and more than 19,000 lawyer ratings across more than 235 jurisdictions – national and regional – globally.