Denis is a banking, finance & capital markets lawyer with over 6 years of experience in transactional and development projects. His selected experience includes:
- multiple Eurobond offerings by Ukraine (sovereign) and major Ukrainian banks, corporate and public sector issuers, including transactions of Interpipe, Kernel, Metinvest, MHP and Ukrainian Railways, subordinated and UAH linked LPN issues by Ukreximbank and green bond issues by DTEK Renewables and Ukrenergo;
- debt restructurings, including USD 1.1 bln restructuring of Mriya Agro Holding and USD 2 bln restructuring of DTEK;
- multiple unsecured and secured financings, including project financings and transactions of development finance institutions such as EBRD, EFSE, GGF, and IFC;
- an award-winning USD 250 mln financing to Energoatom for the construction of a spent nuclear fuel storage facility in the Chornobyl Exclusion Zone;
- derivatives and repos, including ISDA1992, ISDA2002 and GMRA2011 with a Ukrainian counterparty, and other capital markets issues, including transactions with the Ukrainian central bank and the FX reserves of Ukraine; and
- development projects, including reforms of derivatives and corporate bonds markets, depositary and clearing infrastructure and introducing securitizations and covered bonds in Ukraine.