Oleksandr Padalka heads Sayenko Kharenko’s IP practice and chairs the firm’s TMT sector group.
He deals with all aspects of intellectual property and information technology. His work covers commercial litigation, transactional and advisory matters for clients active in trade practices (advertising, promotions, branding), new media and e-commerce, and in the field of commercial intermediaries (distribution and franchising).
He has handled a number of complex matters on the risks inherent in client relationships with third party vendors, Internet, on-line developers, service providers, production companies, media and employees, as well as matters governing the relationship between advertising agencies and advertisers. Oleksandr handles high profile and complex matters in the pharmaceuticals, IT, media and publishing, distribution, FMCG, automotive, and mining industries.
Prior to joining Sayenko Kharenko, Oleksandr worked for a number of leading Ukrainian law firms.
- Recognized among leading lawyers in Advertising, Corporate and M&A, Intellectual Property, Labour and Employment in Ukraine by Best Lawyers International 2019
- Recognized for IP, Corporate and M&A in Ukraine by Legal 500, 2018
- Named among notable practitioners in IP, IT by Ukrainian Law Firms 2018
- Named among notable practitioners in Pharmaceuticals/Medicine and Healthcare by Ukrainian Law Firms 2017
- Named IP Star by Managing IP, 2018
- Named among THE WORLD'S LEADING TRADEMARK PROFESSIONALS 2018 by WTR 1000
- Ukraine, attorney-at-law, admitted to the Kyiv Region Bar Association since 1994
- LL.M. from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Professional membership and involvement
- Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- International Trademark Association
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce, Co-Chair of the Competition Commission
- American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine
- European Business Association
Download or print my bio: